The 2.5 day course Akutsjukvård för AT-läkare is offered to interns in Skåne, Sweden. The course focuses on scenario and practical skills training, and consists of:
- Three resuscitation stations
- Two differential diagnosis and decision-making stations
- Acid-base disturbances station
- Electrocardiogram station
- Neurological deficits station
- Procedural station 1: airway and breathing
- Procedural station 2: circulation and immobilization
An article describing this course (Dryver E, Lundberg M, Olafsdottir I, Bergenfelz A. Väl godkänt till kurs i akutsjukvård. Läkartidningen 2015;112:DSRE) has been published in the Swedish medical journal.
As per request, the powerpoint presentations use to introduce the various scenario stations are available on this page.